Get in touch
Get in touch
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension Application
Holders of an initial Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa may be eligible to extend their visa. Applicants will need to meet the criteria in UKVI’s immigration rules and policy guidance. Applications should be completed in good time, as decisions can take up to 8 weeks and sometimes even longer.
Qualifying Criteria for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension Route
The applicant will need to:
- have created at least 2 full-time jobs that have existed for a minimum of 12 months
- prove they have invested £200,000 in cash into 1 or more UK businesses
- show they have invested £50,000 in cash into 1 or more UK businesses (if initial application was funded by an approved source).
Tips on How to Make a Successful Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Application
Applicants will need to understand the requirements and avoid making common mistakes when applying.
- Liaise with their accountant and HMRC in good time to provide the financial documents
- Provide evidence of genuine entrepreneurial activity; this will strengthen their credibility
- Show maintenance funds were held for a minimum of 90 days
- Seek legal advice at the start to ensure they can meet the requirements.
How Can NA Law Solicitors Help?
Our team of specialist immigration lawyers can assist you with the entire process. From advising you on appropriate documents to liaising with the Home Office, we will retain our focus on your case to ensure no detail is overlooked.
Get in touch for a case assessment today.