The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and does constitute legal advice. The information is provided by NA Law Solicitors and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, UK immigration laws, fees and procedures are subject to change by the UK government on a frequent basis and therefore you will need to undertake your own research to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will NA Law Solicitors be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from reliance on information provided.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NA Law Solicitors. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The information on this website is provided without any conditions, guarantees or warranties.
To the level permitted by law, and subject to our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence and/or fraud, we exclude:
- all conditions warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any visitor in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
Contact Features And Social Media Platform Communications
Any communication through our online enquiries form, social media platforms and email correspondence do not form a solicitor client relationship.
All communications and any legal advice you may receive using our online features is for limited purposes only and should not be constituted for legal advice and relied upon without formally engaging our services.
Legal assistance and advice can only be provided once NA Law Solicitors are formally instructed by you.