Get in touch
Get in touch
UK Corporate Immigration Law Solutions
NA Law Solicitors is a niche immigration law firm specialising in UK Corporate immigration Law. We provide sound and practical immigration solutions to help you with your business decisions. We have vast experience in offering practical, precise and pragmatic solutions to businesses in need of corporate immigration advice.
Until December 2020, if you wished to employ foreign workers, you had to apply for a Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence to become a sponsor. Since 1 January 2021, the Tier 2 General visa has been replaced by the Skilled Worker visa and there have been amendments to the responsibilities of sponsors. If employers do not comply with their responsibilities as a sponsor, then their sponsor licence can either be suspended or revoked.
Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence post-Brexit
With changes to freedom of movement post-Brexit, you will need to secure a sponsor licence to ensure that you are able to continue to employ staff from the European Union who are yet to secure settled status in the UK.
In light of the uncertainty and upheaval of Brexit, NA Law Solicitors can advise on how best to safeguard the interests of your employees and ensure you have effective HR systems in place to understand and deal with your duties as a responsible employer.
Why Instruct NA Law Solicitors?
- We have vast experience in this area of law and remain abreast of the latest changes in immigration rules and relevant policies
- We can audit your existing HR systems and work with you to devise effective measures and procedures to ensure you remain compliant
- Advise you on how to conduct Right to Work checks in the prescribed manner
- Assist with drafting HR policies to ensure compliance with UKVI requirements relating to Right to Work checks and compliance-related issues
- Advice on sponsoring migrants post-Brexit
- We provide a cost-effective service allowing you to focus on your business needs.
NA Law Solicitors Can Advise on the following UK Corporate Immigration Matters:
- Sponsor licence applications (previously Tier 2 Sponsor licence applications)
- Audit and compliance (previously Tier 2 Audit and Compliance)
- We can act as key contact and/or a level 1 user for your sponsor licence
- How to conduct Right to Work checks in accordance with prescribed Home Office guidance
- Skilled Worker visa applications
- Dealing with closure notices and civil penalty notices
- Assisting multi-nationals to bring their overseas staff to the UK to work on assignments via the Intra- Company (Previously Tier 2 Intra-Company) visa route.
Business Immigration Solutions Provided by NA Law Solicitors
- NA Law Solicitors can help identify the correct immigration route for your employees, including non-sponsored routes, which may look at Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and Tier 1 Investor visas
- Help advise on European immigration rights of employees in the UK
- Working closely with you to develop strategic planning and application for sponsor licences
- Provide a clear and coherent strategy to deal with urgent UKVI requests
- Help you fully understand the impact of changes in UK immigration law on your business, employment and recruitment strategies
- NA Law Solicitors can help you tailor in-house workshops to train and bring your employees up to a high level of proficiency.
Cost-effective immigration advice
We provide efficient, effective and practical advice to clients in a professional and jargon-free manner.
NA Law Solicitors are committed to providing a high quality, cost-effective service. We operate on a fixed-fee basis and therefore offer transparency and peace of mind when it comes to budgeting and costs.
Our years of expertise allow us to offer a solution-based approach to meet with your desired immigration goals, whether this is to travel, work, join family or settle in the UK.
We provide a bespoke service tailored to meet with the exact needs of our clients.
Please get in touch to speak to our team of specialist Immigration Solicitors