UK Corporate Immigration Law solutions
NA Law Solicitors is a niche immigration law firm specialising in UK Corporate immigration Law. We provide sound and practical immigration solutions to help you with your business decisions. We have vast experience in offering practical, precise and pragmatic solutions to businesses in need of corporate immigration advice.
Currently, if you wish to employ non-EEA migrants, you will need to apply for a Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence and ensure you comply with your obligations as a sponsor. The requirements are complex and are applied rigorously. Failure to comply with even seemingly insignificant requirements can lead to the revocation of a Sponsorship Licence.
Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence post-Brexit
With changes to freedom of movement post-Brexit, you may need to secure a Sponsorship Licence to ensure that you are able to continue to employ staff from the European Union who have not managed to secure settled status in the UK.
In light of the uncertainty and upheaval of Brexit, NA Law Solicitors can advise on how best to safeguard the interests of your employees and ensure you have effective HR systems in place to understand and deal with your duties as a responsible employer.
Why instruct NA Law Solicitors?
- We have vast experience in this area of law and remain abreast of the latest changes in immigration rules and relevant policies
- We can audit your existing HR systems and work with you to devise effective measures and procedures to ensure you remain compliant
- Advise you on how to conduct Right to Work checks in the prescribed manner
- Assist with drafting HR policies to ensure compliance with UKVI requirements relating to Right to Work checks and Tier 2 compliance-related issues
- Advice on sponsoring migrants post-Brexit
- We provide a cost-effective service allowing you to focus on your business needs
NA Law Solicitors can advise on the following UK Corporate Immigration matters:
- Tier 2 Sponsorship licence applications
- Tier 2 Audit and compliance
- We can act as key contact and/or a level 1 user for your Tier 2 Sponsorship licence
- How to conduct Right to Work checks in accordance with prescribed Home Office guidance
- Tier 2 General visa applications
- Dealing with closure notices and civil penalty notices
- Assisting multi-nationals to bring their overseas staff to the UK to work on assignments via the Tier 2 Intra-Company visa route
Business Immigration solutions provided by NA Law Solicitors
- NA Law Solicitors can help identify the correct immigration route for your employees, including non-sponsored routes, which may look at Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and Tier 1 Investor visas
- Help advise of European immigration rights of employees in the UK
- Working closely with you to develop strategic planning and application for Sponsorship licences
- Provide a clear and coherent strategy to deal with urgent UKVI requests
- Help you fully understand the impact of changes in UK immigration law on your business, employment and recruitment strategies
- NA Law Solicitors can help you tailor in-house workshops to train and bring your employees up to a high level of proficiency