Immigration advice in the context of Brexit
With the continued uncertainty surrounding Brexit, NA Law Solicitors can give practical advice tailored to your specific requirements. We provide peace of mind by listening to your concerns and understanding your situation. Once we have fully established your needs, we begin to develop solutions and robust systems to ensure you are able to carry out your obligations as an employer. We also assist with providing practical advice to your EEA national workers on how to secure Permanent Residence in the UK and thereafter make an application for British nationality.
Advice to businesses post-Brexit
NA Law Solicitors can advise on the impact of Brexit on your employees and how to minimise disruption to your business. We can help you apply for a Tier 2 sponsorship licence so that you can continue to employ EEA nationals in case visa requirements are introduced after the UK’s departure from the EU.
NA Law Solicitors offer the following services:
- Bespoke workshops and training for HR staff on how to conduct Right to Work Checks
- Workshops for EEA nationals on how to secure their status in the UK post-Brexit, including their non-EEA family members
Advice to individuals in the aftermath of Brexit
Depending on how long you have resided in the UK, we can advise you on how to regularise your stay in the UK. We can assist with the following applications:
- Family Permit
- Registration Certificate – for EEA nationals in the UK
- Residence Cards – for non-EEA family members of EEA nationals in the UK
- Permanent Residence Cards – for EEA nationals and their family members
- Derivative Residence Card – for non-EEA nationals who obtain a right to live in the UK by consequence of a relationship to an EEA national
- Applications via the Surrinder Singh route
- British Nationality
- Audit of existing HR procedures to ensure effective compliance
- Relevant training to HR staff to ensure they fully understand their obligations as employers in the context of conducting Right to Work checks and their obligations as a Tier 2 sponsors (if applicable)
How NA Law Solicitors can help with Brexit-related issues
NA Law Solicitors can work with you to limit any disruption to your business caused by the aftermath of Brexit. We are happy to provide a free initial 15-minute telephone consultation to discuss these matters with you further, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.