We are a specialist immigration and employment law firm based in Brentford, West London, authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. Our lawyers specialise in all aspects of UK immigration law and employment law for both individuals and corporations.
NA Law operates on a fixed-fee basis for transparency and peace of mind.
NA Law Solicitors – specialist advice you can trust
Our team of immigration lawyers have a history of dealing with a broad and diverse range of clients and can help with the following:
Immigration and employment advice for individuals
- Assisting High Net Worth individuals to relocate to the UK
- Assisting UK nationals to bring family members from overseas to the UK
- Assisting EEA nationals with their applications for settlement (Permanent Residence applications) and British nationality applications
- Representing employees on all employment law issues/disputes, including redundancy, settlement agreements, unfair dismissal, workplace discrimination – find our full list of employment law services for individuals here
Immigration and employment advice for businesses
- Advising small and medium-sized businesses with corporate immigration matters from understanding, complying with and implementing procedures to meet their obligations as a Tier 2 Sponsorship licence holder
- Advising clients on potential Brexit-related matters, how to mitigate its negative consequences and how to conduct Right to Work checks
- Advising educational institutions such as universities and colleges on how to comply with their obligations as Tier 4 Sponsorship licence holders
- Representing employers on all employment law issues/disputes, including redundancy, settlement agreements, unfair dismissal and workplace discrimination