Tier 1 Business Plan
Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa – build your Tier 1 business plan with NA Law
As the Entrepreneur visa is being eliminated after spring 2019, NA Law can help you take full advantage of your investment funds and entrepreneurial experience to come to the UK before the visa is removed from the current Points Based System.
NA Law recognise that to guarantee the success of your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa a robust and viable business plan is required that meets the stringent UK Home Office’s “genuineness test”.
What can NA Law do to help?
NA Law will provide you with bespoke and commercially viable business plans through close access to a team of professional business plan writers who regularly work with researchers, economists and accountants. We have contact with the necessarily qualified professionals that will help you produce a business plan designed to meet the genuine entrepreneur test under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
The business plan writers have vast experience in working on business plans from small local businesses through to multinational organisations. Some of the people and organisations that have been helped include: nurseries, high street IT and technology shops, restaurants, fashion boutiques, APP designers etc.
- Ensure rigorous compliance with immigration rules and the Tier 1 application form
- Ensure that you have full knowledge of the contents of the business plan as you will be asked about it in the Tier 1 Home Office interview
- Help you understand and prepare for the interview process
- Prepare a bespoke and comprehensive business plan highlighting your commercial strengths and experience
- Prove the financial viability of the business through extensive market research including competitor awareness and business strategy
- Demonstrate in detail how your investment will be used to carry out a viable business, including investment breakdowns and short and long term plans
- Work on a fixed-fee basis that provides transparency and peace of mind when it comes to budgeting and costs
For further information on how we can help you draft a business plan designed for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, please get in touch.